Bhujal Bhawan, NH IV, Faridabad (Haryana)-121001, Tel. No. 0129-2419105/2477155
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are invited for filling up 40 (forty) posts of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay Band-1 and corresponding Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200/ + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-) by deputation basis in the Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), a subordinate office under the
administrative control of Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation.
1. BRIEF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
UDCs are required to deal with the Establishment / accounts or other matters assigned to them.
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Officials of the Central Government or State Government / Union Territories or Semi-Government or Public
Sector Undertaking or Statutory Bodies or Autonomous Bodies or Recognized Universities or Research
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
(ii) Lower Division Clerks in other Central Government offices with eight years’ regular service in the grade.
3. PERIOD OF DEPUTATION :
Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
4. AGE :
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
5. The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by deputation and similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by deputation and similarly, the deputationists shall not be
eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
6. For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the recommendations of 6th Central Pay Commission has been extended shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the said Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit shall extend only for the posts
7. Place of Posting :
At present, vacancies exist at Faridabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Dharamsala, Raipur, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Chennai, Chandigarh. However, selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India where CGWB offices are located.
8. The pay of the selected officers will be regulated in accordance with the DOP&T’s OM No. 2/12/87-Estt (Pay-ll) dated 29.04.1988, as amended from time to time.
9. Officials who are willing and applied for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their names later. Only such applications which are accompanied by the requisite personal bio-data as in the given proforma will be entertained.
10. Duplicate and up-to-date APAR dossiers duly attested along with vigilance clearance / integrity certificates and a statement showing penalties, if any, imposed during the last ten (10) years from the concerned department must be attached with the application.
11. Applications of only those officers who satisfy the requirements mentioned above may be forwarded.
12. It is requested that the bio-data of eligible officers from Central Government offices only, who are willing and can be spared in the event of their selection may be sent (in duplicate) duly signed by in the given proforma along with their attested copies of APAR for the last five (5) years, integrity certificate in
the prescribed proforma, vigilance clearance etc. so as to reach the Office of Central Ground Water Board, Bhujal Bhavan, NH IV, Faridabad-121001 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advt. in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar weekly. Incomplete nomination(s) and those received after the stipulated date or not received in the prescribed proforma will not be entertained. The application complete in all respects should be sent to the following address.
The Director (Administration)
Central Ground Water Board
Ministry of Water Resources, RD & GR
NH IV, Faridabad 121001 (Haryana)
13. CGWB reserves the right to cancel the above proposal at any time without notice.
14. The details of advertisement and the application forms can also be downloaded from the CGWB’s
website – cgwb.nic.infor which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation