General Conditions / Instructions :
1. The post is temporary but likely to be permanent under Ministry of Defence after probation period of the two years.
2. Candidates after selection will be subject to “All India Service Liability Rules/Field Service Liability Rules”.
3. Selection will be subject to medical fitness and verification of character antecedents.
4. Applicants send their applications on plain paper only by Registered Postal addressed to Officer Commanding 29 Coy ASC (Sup) Type ‘C’, PIN-905029, C/o 56 APO (As per format given) within 21 days from dt of publication of advertisement.
5. Two self addressed envelopes of size 12 cms x 27 cms duly affixed with Rs. 15 postal stamps on each be sent with the application.
6. No application will be accepted in person, by hand or through any representative.
7. This department will not be responsible for any delay, by post department / courier services.
8. Please note that the following will invite rejection of application:-
(a) Incomplete application and admit card with any column of application on admit card left blank.
(b) Overwriting / cutting / incorrect information.
(c) Non pasting of appropriate size/unattested photocopy on application admit card.
(d) Unattested photocopy of educational certificate, caste certificate and other certificate as applicable.
(e) Non compliance of instructions in Para 4, 5 & 6 above.
9. The lower/upper age limit prescribed for the post will be determined as on date of receipt of application.
10. Upper age limit relaxation shall be provided as per Govt rules.
11. Call letter for test will be issued to eligible candidate only on address given in the admit card. No intimation of rejection of application will be given.
12. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criterion does not automatically entitle person to be called for physical / written test.
13. Screening of application to shortlist candidates for written, practical test, will be undertaken only on the basis of overall marks obtained in Main Exam.
14. TA/DA will not be admissible for physical / written tests.
15. Medium of writing in application form and tests etc. will be Hindi or English.
16. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated by assigning any reason. The decision of appointing authority will be final and no application will be entertained.
17. There may be likely change in number of vacancies.
18. The terms and conditions given in the advertisement are subject to change therefore be treated as guidelines only.
19. Any other terms and conditions applicable for Central Government Defence Employees which may be required by candidates will be clarified at the time of test.
Station C/o 56 APO
Dated: 26 August 2017 Lt. Col
Note : All documents in original regarding education, birth, caste, residential proof etc. will have to be produced at the time of test, failing which the candidature is likely to be cancelled.
(Round Stamp) (Issuing Office)