Important Website link – www.aiimspatna.org
Applications are invited for filling up the following (Group) ‘A’ and ‘B” regular posts on direct recruitment basis at AllMS Patna.
Positions are as follows –
Blood TRansfusion Officer/Child Psychologist/Radio Therapy Technician Grade II/Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech Therapist/Prosthetic and Orthotic Technician/Audiometry Technician
1. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIMS, Patna reserves the right to change the vacancies including reserved vacancies as
per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
2. Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
3. Upper Age Limit shall be counted on the last date of submission of application.
4. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification till the last date of submission of application.
* Subject to revision as per VII CPC
1. The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Patna, Bihar.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AllMS Patna official website i.e. http;//www,aiimspatna,org,The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. The last date of online submission of applications will be Thirtieth Day (30th Day) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar i.e. on 23/10/2017 at 05:00 PM. No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan ‘online payment receipt) for their record.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected
4. The On-line application will be closed on Thirtieth Day (30th Day) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar i.e. on
23/10/2017 at 05:00 PM. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be
considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. The Candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview atthe time offilling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIMS, Patna prescribed and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.
6. APPLICATION FEES: 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only).
1) The candidate has to pay prescribed application fees through DD/NEFT in favor of AllMS, Patna. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable
to the bank by the candidate.
2) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
3) No fee for PWD/Women Candidates of any community.
4 )Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected
7. Nationality/ Citizenship:
A Candidate must be either :
a) Citizen of India, or b) A Subject of Nepal, or c) A Subject of Bhutan, or d ) A Tibetan refugee who come over to India before 01st January, 1962 with the intension of permanently setting in India, or e ) A Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, EastAfrican countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malwi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with inversion of permanently seating in India.
l. Acandidatebelonging bytheGovemmentoflndia.
II. The candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to an examination or interview but the offer of appointment may be given only after necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
8. AGE RELAXATION:-
1) Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of receipt of applications.
2) Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted by the AIIMS Patna for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
3) Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Govemment orders as well as category—codes for claiming age relaxation as on the last of receipt of application i.e
(23/10/2017) are as under :-
9. The applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining the Institute.
10. Essential Qualification:
As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/diplomas/certificates including
technical education degrees/diplomas awarded through Open and Distance Leaming MOde of education by the universities established by an Act of parliament or
State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance
declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided
they have been approved by the University Grants Commission
11. Document Verification:
All candidates are required to come for document verification. Those failing to do so will not be considered for final selection. Candidates are also required to submit
all documents in original for verification at the time of document verification after declaration of result.
12. Mode of Selection:
SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be
adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies in the
post as per their position in the overall Merit List.
A person with physical disability (OH/HHNH) who qualifies the AllMS Patna examination under General standards can be appointed provided the post is identified
suitable for person with disability of relevant category. Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless Government is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post. Candidates are waned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information while filling in the application form. Candidates are also warned that they should in no case attempt to alter or otherwise tamper with any entry in a document or the attested certified copy submitted by them nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document. Without prejudice to criminal action/debarment from AllMS Patna examination wherever necessary,
candidature will be summarily cancelled at any stage ofthe recruitment in respectof candidates found to have indulged in any such activity.
13. AIMS, Patna decision final:
The decision of the AllMS, Patna in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection,
conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the
candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Those who are in employment must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of Written Examination.
14. Those who are in employment must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of Written Examination.
15. Guidelines/’nstructions to fill Application Form:- See the Help Manual available onAllMS, Patna offcial website i.e. http;l/wwwaiimspatna,org,
16. OTHER INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES
- Probation period: The period of probation is Two Years.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
- If required Computer Base Online exam/ Off-line exam/written exam will be held in Patna. However, AIMS Patna reserves the right to hold examination any other places also.
- The AllMS Patna reserves the right to cancel a Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another centre. AllMS Patna also reserves the right to divert candidates of any centre to some other Centre with the Region or outside to take the examination.
- In view of the huge number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility category etc. may not be undertaken at the time of examination. Therefore, the application may be accepted provisionally only. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc and satisfy themselves that they are eligible, before applying and before indicating their preference for any particular posts. Candidature will be cancelled if any information or claim is not found substantiated when the scrutiny of documents is undertaken by the AllMS Patna after the Examination. AllMS Patna decision shall be final in this regards.
- Candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the detailed instruction contained in this notice, which is also available on the website of the
www.aiimspatna.org are fully before applying.
- Central Govemment civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format, available on AllMS Patna website, from their office at the time of Document Verification, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
Closing Date: 23110/2017 (upto 5.00 PM).
- For format of certificates/annexure, please visit our official website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The Candidate will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- The Candidates are likely to be posted at rural health and urban centre attached with the institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable.
- AllMS Patna reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Incomplete applications(s) will not be considered.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Courtof Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding conduct of examination, interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all
candidates. No representation correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Patna.
Clarification & Enquiries:
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org