Important Website Link – www.cbamritsar.org.in
CBA-2/2017-2018/421 Dated: 30 August, 17
Cantonment Board, Amritsar invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Electrician and Pump Attendant. Online applications for the posts can be submitted through website of Cantonment Board, Amritsar i.e. www.cbamritsar.org.in (under “Recruitment” Tab). The detailed procedure to apply online for the posts can be obtained from the above said website.
The online applications can be submitted online w.e.f. 15.09.2017 upto 15.10.2017. The applications can be submitted through website of Cantonment Board, Amritsar i.e. www.cbamritsar.org.in (under “Recruitment” tab). The detailed procedure to apply online for the posts can be obtained from the above said website.
1) Cantonment Board, Amritsar is a local body under the control of Govt. of India, Min. of Defence, but the pay scales and emoluments are at par with the Punjab
Govt. employees, Medical, pensioner benefit etc. as per Central Govt. rules.
2) Age limit between 18 to 25 years as on 15.10.2017, (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Govt. rules).
3) No TA/DA will be paid for journey for taking the test and joining the post and in case of selection, candidate will be required to join immediately.
4) Fee of Rs. 500/- only should be paid for applying to the post through the website. No other form of payment shall be accepted. No payment is required from SC, ST & Physically Handicapped persons.
5) The appointing authority shall be at the liberty to reject any incomplete/ unsuitable application without assigning any reason.
6) For the post of Pump Attendant and Electrician written test will be conducted. The details of test syllabus can be obtained from the website. Written test will be held on 10.12.2017 (tentative date).
7) As per Govt. instructions no interview will be conducted. Skill test of qualifying nature will be conducted.
8) Candidates are advised to check the website regularly for any update.
9) Canvassing of any kind by any candidate shall render the application liable to be rejected automatically.
10) The last date of receipt of application is 15.10.2017. Application received after the last date will not be entertained. The Cantonment Board will not be responsible
for any internet delays. No offline applications will be entertained.
Chief Executive Officer
25/25/Defence/Recruitment/Diploma/Others/18-25/Permanent/Other than Delhi