Applications are invited from the candidate fulfilling the following conditions for appointment to the temporary posts of Agriculture Assistant at Office of the Director, Central Cattle Breeding Farm, P.O. Sunabeda-2, Dist Koraput (Odisha).
1. Name of the post: Agriculture Assistant
2. Group of the post : Group “C”, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
3. Scale of Pay : Pay Band-1 Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,800/- (Pre-revised) plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Govt. employees posted at C.C.B.F., Sunabeda from time to time.
4. No. of post : 02 (Two) on regular basis against the temporary posts sanctioned on year to year basis which is likely to continue indefinitely. Presently posts are sanctioned upto February, 2017.
5. Qualification : Essential : A degree or diploma in Agriculture.
Desirable : Two years’ experience of agricultural farms.
6. Category : OBC – 01 and UR – 01.
7. Age : Between 18 and 25 years (Relaxable upto 40 years for Government Servants.)
Note: Crucial date for determining age will be closing date of receipt of applications.
8. Place of work : At Central Cattle Breeding Farm, P.O. Sunabeda-2, Dist. Koraput (Odisha) with the liability to serve anywhere in India.
9. Probable date by which the vacancy will be filled : Immediately.
10. Date, time & place of interview test : Date and time will be communicated to eligible applicants separately.
11. Details of Bio-data along with photocopy of the required educational/ technical qualifications certificates from the recognized institution duly attested should reach the Office of the Director, Central Cattle Breeding Farm, P.O. Sunabeda-2, Dist. Koraput (Odisha) -763002 within 30 days from the date of publication of
notice in the Employment News. The original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview/test.
12. “No Objection Certificate” from the employer in case the applicant is employed presently fulfilling the above requisites, should be attached along with the application form.
Format of Application
1. Name of the post : _____________________
2. Name of the candidate : _________________
(In Block Letters)
3. Father’s/Husband’s name : _______________
4. Date of birth
(as per SSC/ Matriculation Certificate) : _________________
5. Sex : _______________________________
6. Nationality : ________________________________________
7. Whether SC/ST/OBC/UR : ____________________________
8. Qualifications :
c) Any other
9. Experience, if any.
10. Complete postal address for Correspondence
Date : Signature of candidate
Permanent/Other than Delhi