Transport Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi
Filling up the post of Member (Traffic) in Level 14 of the 7th CPC (Rs. 144200 -Rs. 218200) [Pre-revised Pay Band – 4 (Rs. 37400 – 67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000)] in Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), NOIDA, UP on deputation basis. Applications are invited for one post of Member (Traffic) in Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), Noida, Uttar Pradesh, on deputation basis. The post is in Level-14 of the 7th CPC (Rs. 144200 – Rs. 218200) [Pre-revised Pay Band-4 (Rs. 37400 – 67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000)]. The term of deputation of Member (Traffic) will be for a period of three years, extendable upto five years.
2. The Member (Traffic), IWAI will be responsible for:
(i) Marketing and Promotion of Inland Waterways Transport (IWT) activities.
(ii) Development of project for transportation of IWT on National Waterways and follow
(iii) Preparation and implementation of IWT promotional schemes.
(iv) Rendering commercial advice to run the organization on business Principles.
(v) Any ather responsibility assigned by the Chairman, IWAI.
3. As a Member of Authority, Member (Traffic) will be entitled for accommodation as per IWAI Rules, 1986.
4. The applicants fulfilling the following eligibility criteria may apply.
Age, Qualifications & Experience:- All India Service officers, officers of Group ‘A’ organized services, officer working in State Road Transport Corporation or Ports, with age less than 55 years on the closing date for receipt of the application and holding the post at the level of Joint Secretary or eligible for such appointment with experience in Transport, Logistics, Traffic development, Port operations will be considered for the post. Officers with an MBA Degree from a reputed institute and experience in Transport Logistics/Traffic Development/Port Operations/Business Development will be accorded preference.
5. It is requested that wide publicity may be given to the vacancy and applications, in the given format, from eligible officers, who could be spared immediately in the event of their selection, may be forwarded to Director (IWT), Room No. 542, 5th Floor, Ministry of Shipping, Transport Bhavan, 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi- 110001 alongwith the following documents so as to reach within 45 days from the date of publication of the notice in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar:-
(i) Cadre/Administrative Clearance;
(ii) Vigilance Clearance;
(iii) Integrity Certificate;
(iv) A certificate to the effect that no major/minor penalty has been imposed upon the
applicant during the last 10 years; and
(v) Attested copies (all pages) of APARs of last 5 years i.e. 2012-13 to 2016-17.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MEMBER (TRAFFIC), INLAND WATERWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (IWAI)
(Signature of Candidate)
CERTIFICATE BY HEAD OF OFFICE OF THE APPLICANT
1. It is certified that all the particulars furnished by the officer are correct.
2. It is certified that no disciplinary/vigilance case is either pending or contemplated
against the applicant and he/she is clear from the vigilance angle.
3. His/her integrity is certified.
4. It is certified that no major/minor penalties have been imposed on the officer during
the last 10 years.
5. Attested copies of the last 5 years’ APARs (all pages) are attached.
SIGNATURE OF THE HEAD OF THE OFFICE
davp 37201/11/0013/1718 ALONGWITH THE OFFICE SEAL
24/82/Central Government/Recruitment/Post Graduate/45-above/Deputation/Delhi