Palika Kendra, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the willing eligible officers for one post of Chief Architect in the Level-13-A, 131100-216600/- (Group “A” ) Of the pay matrix recommended by 7th CPC to be filled up on deputation basis from amongst the following officers under the Central Govt./State Govt./lJTs.
(i) Holding the analogous position
(ii) Holding a post in the Level 13 of the pay matrix of 7th CPC regular basis Or in the grade pay Of Rs. 8700/- in the pre-revise scale according to 6th CPC at leastfor two years.
(iii) Holding a post in the Level 12 Of the pay matrix Of the 7th CPC equivalent in the pre-revised scale according to 6th CPC at least for six years.
Further, officers should possess the following qualifications.%
1.Degree in Architecture from a recognized university or equivalent:
2. 20 years experience in the profession.
(i)Associate of the Indian Institute of Architect or Council Architects.
(ii)Experience in City scale, Town Planning, Civil Design, Building controls and regulations.
2. Age Limit : age Of applicant should not exceed 56 years as of closing date.
3. Period of deputation is initially for one year which may be extendable for further period upto three years but not exceeding five years.
4. Further , the terms and conditions of the deputation will be governed by the instructions Of the GOI on the subject.
5. The application in prescribed format complete in all respect, with cadre clearance Curriculum Vitae (CV ) in triplicate, attested photocopies Of ACRs/APARs for the last five years. Vigilance clearance , integrity certificate and statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the Officer during the last ten years,
must be sent through proper channel/cadre controlling Authority and should reach to the Secretary, New Delhi Municipal Council, 3rd Floor, Room No, 3003 Palika Kendra, New Delhi latest by 20.10.2017 Advance copy Of the application and application received without proper channel or with incomplete document or
received after the last date, will not be entertained.
6. The Curriculum Vitae (CV) duty supported by docurnents will be assessed by the Selection Committee while selecting the candidates for appointment to post on deputation basis.
7. The format Of the application and the details Of the post are available on the website www.ndmc.gov.in > Vacancy (www.ndmg.gov.intvacancy.aspx)
Now Delhi Municipal Council