Important Website Links – http://necouncil.gov.in
The North Eastern Council Secretariat is looking for the services of suitable officers for filling up 02 (two) posts of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) on deputation basis in the pay scale of Rs. 3050-4590/- (5th CPC) pre-revised to PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- (6th CPC) corresponding to Level 2 of the
Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. The details of the post are as under:
The pay and other terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with DOPT O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation basis immediately so as to reach the Director (Admn.) within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. For Curriculum Vitae (Annexure-I) and other details, the candidates are advised to visit and download from the NEC website: http://necouncil.gov.in.
Note : The candidates applying for the post would not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
LIST OF ENCLOSURES TO BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE APPLICATION/CERTIFICATE TO BE GIVEN BY THE OFFICE/DEPARTMENT WHILE
FORWARDING THE APPLICATION.
1. Application in prescribed format- Annexure-I duly completed, signed by the candidate and countersigned by the Cadre/Appointing authority.
2. Attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page with seal by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
5. Major or Minor Penalty Certificate for the last 10 years of his/her service.
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the applicant have been verified and found correct as per service records.
7. Cadre Clearance Certificate stating that in the event of selection, the Cadre Controlling Authority will release the official to join the new post/assignment.
NEC Secretariat, Nongrim Hills
Ph. No.: 0364-2522647
27/23/Central Govt/Recruitment/Other/45-above/Deputation/Other than Delhi